We at Power Company are committed to operate our business with a focus on Health and Safety of our employees, customers, visitors and other interested parties needs and expectations as well as protection of our environment and assets.
Our main objective is to provide a high quality and efficient service to ensure meeting the requirements of our customers. We do this by continual identification of environmental aspects and Health & Safety Hazards and implement controls to mitigate the risk by eliminating, controlling and managing them.
The set goals are achieved through:
- Perform our work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner incompliance with our established HSE procedures, customer contractual obligations, K-EPA and other legal & statutory requirements.
- Identify HSE Hazards, evaluate associated risk and implements controls to minimize the risks to safeguard our workplace, workforces, customers & visitors and monitor such risks.
- Assign HSE responsibilities to all employees and provide necessary training for effective HSE implementation.
- Committed for prevention of injury and ill health.
- Dispose Waste safely and responsibly after taking measures to reuse, recycle and recover as K-EPA guidelines.
- Constantly monitor, measure and review HSE performance, recognizing excellence and setting of HSE objectives for continual improvement.
- Maintain and practice emergency response plans to protect our employees, customers, assets and environment in the event of an incident.
doing this, we encourage open communications, participation and consultation
within the company, with supplier and customers. We are committed to achieve